Get the most important digital marketing news each day.
10 Reasons To Attend SMX East, Sept. 30-Oct. 2 in NYC
We get it. You’re responsible for increasing site traffic, sales and ROI. You cope with constant algorithm updates (Penguin/Panda/Pigeon, oh my!). Evaluate new ad formats and platforms. And test, test and test again to maximize conversions.
Your continued success depends on keeping up. That’s why you should come to SMX East for search and internet marketing tactics and resources that ensure you’re prepared to thrive tomorrow and in the future. Here are 10 reasons why you should attend:
10) Dive deep. Choose from over 60 sessions on paid search advertising, SEO, local and mobile search, e-commerce and more. Whether you’re a seasoned search vet or just starting out, SMX East has sessions for you. Check out the agenda.
9) Gifted speakers. Speakers are subject matter and presentation experts, selected based on what they know and their eagerness to share it. See who’s speaking.
8) Fresh tactics. Constant change requires evolving tactics, and the SMX curriculum keeps pace. Check out conference co-chair Chris Sherman’s conference preview of this dynamic program.
7) Leverage your best content. Don’t miss our keynote conversation with BuzzFeed founder and CEO Johan Peretti. He’ll discuss leveraging the viral aspects of internet, compelling uses of social media, the new wave of brands and native advertising, where search marketing fits into the mix and more.
6) Programmed by experts. Search Engine Land editors create and moderate SMX sessions, ensuring you’ll learn what you need to know to stay ahead of the curve.
5) Networking galore! Connect with others like you at structured and social networking events, including our orientation session to maximize your conference experience, SMX After Dark charity party (info coming soon!), Meet & Greet mixer, Expo Hall Reception, and Birds of a Feather lunch tables… all included with your registration.
4) Solutions. Meet the best-of-breed solution providers that can make you a more effective and efficient marketer. See who’s exhibiting.
3) Start early! Attend a full-day workshop on Monday, September 29. Topics include: international search marketing, SEO, social content distribution, in-house search marketing, Google AdWords and local search. Workshop descriptions here.
2) You get more! Enjoy conveniences that make a conference productive and enjoyable including: free WiFi in session rooms, hot lunches, snacks and access to all networking activities.
Register by August 29 and save with early bird rate of $1695 for all 3 days of actionable content, invaluable connections and essential conveniences.
Have questions? Call us at (877) 242-5242 between 9am to 5pm ET.
PS: Groups of three or more can save up to 35% – check out our team rates.