Discover what's up in the business of marketing each Friday.
10 Reasons To Attend SMX East Next Month
Work in search or Internet marketing? Your performance is likely measured by growing site traffic, sales and ROI. You’re asked to handle constant algorithm updates, evaluate new ad formats and platforms, and adjust to changing customer behavior. To stay successful, you need to know what’s next…and how to adapt.
Come to SMX East for search and internet marketing tactics and resources that will ensure you’re prepared to thrive tomorrow and in the future. Here are 10 reasons why you should attend:
10) Dive deep. Choose from over 50 sessions on paid search advertising, search engine optimization (SEO), local and mobile search, social media marketing, semantic SEO and more. Whether you’re a seasoned search vet or just starting out, SMX East has sessions for you. Check out the agenda.
9) Gifted speakers. Speakers are subject-matter and presentation experts, selected based on their knowledge and eagerness to share it. See who’s speaking.
8) Fresh tactics. Constant change requires evolving tactics, and the SMX curriculum keeps pace. Check out conference co-chair Chris Sherman’s conference preview of this dynamic program.
7) Social insight. Don’t miss our keynote conversation with Richard Alfonsi, vice president of global online sales for Twitter. He’ll discuss how marketers can take advantage of the real-time conversations and events taking place on Twitter, new ad options and more.
6) Programmed by experts. Search Engine Land editors create and moderate SMX sessions, ensuring you’ll learn what you need to know to stay ahead of the curve.
5) Networking galore! Connect with others like you at structured and social networking events, including our orientation session to maximize your conference experience, SMX After Dark charity party, Meet & Greet mixer, and Birds of a Feather lunch tables… all included with your registration.
4) Solutions. Meet the best-of-breed solution providers that can make you a more effective and efficient marketer. See who’s exhibiting.
3) Start learning early! Attend a full-day workshop on Monday, September 30. Topics include: international search marketing, SEO, social content distribution, in-house search marketing, Google AdWords and local search. Workshop descriptions here.
2) You get more! Enjoy conveniences that make a conference productive and enjoyable including: free WiFi in session rooms, hot lunches, snacks and access to all networking activities.
Register by September 30 and pay just $1695 for all 3 days of actionable content, invaluable connections and essential conveniences.
Have questions? Call us at (877) 242-5242 between 9am to 5pm ET.
PS: Want to send the team? You can save 10-20% – check out our group rates.