8 Reasons Why You Should Register Now for MarTech: The Marketing Tech Conference
Summer’s unofficially begun. That means August and MarTech: The Marketing Tech Conference are right around the corner.
Here are 8 reasons to register today:
1) Actionable program. MarTech sessions will help you:
- Maximize the value of your marketing technology investment
- Implement a marketing culture that is responsive, agile and drives business success
- Recruit and develop people who will create brilliant online experiences for your customers.
2) Accomplished presenters. Conference Chair Scott Brinker and the MarTech advisory board selected speakers based on their expertise and willingness to share. You get two days of keynote-quality presentations.
3) The BIG Picture. Hear New York Times bestselling author of “The Second Machine Age” Erik Brynjolfsson share his research and insight into how exponentially improving technology will forever change our lives and our businesses.
4) Join the community. Marketing technology innovators will gather in Boston for this inaugural event. Connect with others facing and overcoming the challenges you face.
5) Get on the same page. Bring your colleagues and share the MarTech experience. You’ll leave with a common knowledge-base and vocabulary for harmonizing marketing and IT. You also save with our reduced-price Team Rates.
6) No sales pitches. Speaking slots can’t be bought at MarTech, so you won’t be hearing sales pitches from the podium.
7) Great value. MarTech tickets are just $1195, which includes access to all of the sessions, networking events, breakfast and hot lunches.
8) Just 8 days left to save $300. MarTech ticket “alpha” rates expire next Friday. This is your last chance to attend MarTech at the lowest rate that will be offered.
Register now and reserve your place at MarTech: The Marketing Tech Conference. Just a few days to take advantage of our lowest rates.
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Discover what's up in the business of marketing each Friday.