Live Blog: Ad Agencies As Content Creators
If content marketing is the new advertising, then advertising agencies are the new content creators. So how’s the content creation process going?
“Content marketing is becoming the future of advertising,” attendees at the 4A’s Transformation conference — the annual gathering of the American Association of Advertising Agencies — were told today by Bloomberg Media Group CEO Justin Smith.
As an appropriate follow-up to his comment, the “Agencies as Content Creators” panel looks at how agencies are creating more than advertising online, through mobile and social.
At least, that’s the promise. We’ll see as the sessions gets underway. Speaking on the panel will be:
- Joel Idelson, EVP, Branded Entertainment, Allen & Gerritsen
- Peter Tortorici, CEO, GroupM Entertainment Global
- Barney Goldberg (added belatedly, I’ll update info as I get it, might be from INNOCEAN USA)
- Joseph Assad, Chief Operating Officer, PMK●BNC
- Rob Schwartz, Global Creative President, TBWA\Worldwide (Moderator)
The live blog is below:
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Sign up for content marketing news and tips delivered every Tuesday.