All In +One: Google+ Dashboard Compiles Important Business Data Into A Unified Location
Businesses that use Google+ and other Google products have been given the gift of simplicity in the form of a brand new Google+ Dashboard. Companies that leverage Google services like AdWords, Offers, Maps, Local, YouTube and more will now be able to see relevant stats in one Google+ based location.
The Google+ Dashboard includes:
- Update-able information across all Google+ platforms. Companies will have the ability to update their information including:
- Website URLs
- store hours
- phone numbers
These changes will work across Maps, Search and Google+.
- The dashboard will be home to one place where businesses can view Google+ notifications, assign page managers, share photos and videos. Admins can also start a Hangout with followers directly from the dashboard.
The Google+ Dashboard is also intrinsically local. Businesses with local listings will be able to view:
- Basic stats from AdWords Express
- Overviews from Offers campaigns
- Insights that include top searches for their business, top locations requesting driving directions, and performance data for their Google+ posts.
Businesses will be able to view Google+ Dashboard by heading to their Google+ page and clicking on the “Dashboard” icon in the navigation menu. According to Google, they’ve “got lots more useful tools to add from all across Google” so check back regularly to look for additional features.
For more information, see the official Google+ post on the new feature.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Kick off each Monday with the best news and ideas in social media.