Back in February, Marketing Land’s sister site, Digital Marketing Depot, published an in-depth report called B2B Marketing Automation Tools 2013: A Buyer’s Guide. Interest in the report was strong, and as with many aspects of online marketing, many things have changed in just a few months. So, the team at DMD has released an updated and fresh version of the report, designed specifically to help business-to-business marketers keep up with current trends, tools and vendors.
Overseen by consulting editors Scott Brinker, CTO, Ion Interactive and Publisher, Chief Marketing Technologist and Thor Johnson, CEO, Team Thor Marketing, this 61-page report draws from primary and secondary research sources, including interviews with industry leaders, top-level executives at leading marketing automation software vendors, and marketers who have adopted marketing automation software.
Here’s some of what the report covers:
- What trends are driving the adoption of marketing automation tools?
- Who are the leading players in marketing automation?
- What capabilities do marketing automation tools provide?
- Does my company need a marketing automation tool?
- How are marketing automation platforms priced?
And a quick glance at the table of contents:
- Marketing Automation Software Market Overview
- Marketing Automation Market Trends
- Marketing Automation Platform Capabilities
- Choosing a Marketing Automation Platform
- Vendor Profiles:
- Act-On Software
- Sales Engine International (formerly Manticore Technology)
- Teradata Aprimo
The guide is free – you just need to fill out a quick form to access the download link.
While you’re there, be sure to check out Digital Marketing Depot’s research library of other free white papers on a wide range of online marketing topics.