No Budget for SMX West? Attend Learn With Google, Sessions, Keynotes & More with a Free Expo+ Pass
Attend sessions on internet and search engine marketing from Google, Covario, Page One Power and Stone Temple Consulting. Meet leading solution providers. Participate in SMX Theater presentations and network with your peers.
All for FREE – as long as you pre-register for an SMX West Expo+ Pass by March 10. Don’t delay!
Here’s everything you get by attending March 11-12…
- “Plus” sessions cover emerging search engine marketing topics and feature case studies, best practices and internet marketing solutions presentations. Join Covario, Page One Power and Stone Temple Consulting for these educational sessions. Check out the schedule.
- Learn with Google is a full day of in-depth presentations on March 12. Google product managers explore best practices and solutions for paid search targeting, mobile opportunities, attribution strategies and more. View the agenda.
- Visit the market-defining vendors. Exhibitors include search engines, SEO and PPC management platforms, web analytics solutions, site development tools and a host of others. See the complete list of exhibitors and sponsors. Twenty of the exhibitors will be presenting case studies and best practices in the SMX Theater – you won’t want to miss those!
- Keynote presentations. Don’t miss the opportunity to hear Search Chief Amit Singhal discuss the future of search from Google’s perspective at the March 11th evening keynote. And you’ll want to wrap up March 12 by attending the always dynamic Evening Forum with Search Engine land founder Danny Sullivan.
- Networking. Connect with attendees, speakers and vendors at the SMX Expo Hall Reception on Tuesday, March 11.
Register now! Free registration ends March 10 – after that, tickets are $50 online and at the door.
Join us and spend a couple of hours, a day or stay for both days! You’ll be a more knowledgeable, inspired and motivated internet marketer.
Opinions expressed in the article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land.
Discover what's up in the business of marketing each Friday.