Eric Schmidt, Google’s Chairman, Sold $130 Million In Stock
24/7 Wall Street reports Google’s Chairman and former CEO sold over $130 million in Google shares over the past week.
Here is the breakdown on the shares sold over the past week or so:
- Sept. 24 sold 63,592 shares worth $47.33 million
- Sept. 26 sold 44,742 shares worth $33.69 million
- Sept. 25 sold 31,602 shares worth $23.91 million
- Sept. 25 sold 22,001 shares worth $16.65 million
- Sept. 24 sold 6,193 shares worth $4.62 million
- Sept. 24 sold 2,326 shares worth $1.73 million
- Sept. 25 sold 1,897 shares worth $1.43 million
- Sept. 26 sold 1,812 shares worth $1.36 million
Schmidt owns over $1 billion in Google shares, so he has plenty of other shares to sell but $130 million is a significant number of shares to sell in just a week.
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Discover what's up in the business of marketing each Friday.