Kick off each Monday with the best news and ideas in social media.
Facebook Announces Preferred Marketing Developers Innovation Competition Winners
Facebook has released the winners of its most recent Preferred Marketing Developers (PMDs) Innovation Competition.
According to the announcement, the competition is held twice a year to highlight developers that have built tools to, “Help businesses realize their goals through Facebook.”
The most recent PMDs competition theme was “From Conversation to Conversion” and focused on direct response marketing solutions. According to Facebook, the following six winners were selected from more than 60 entries.
Facebook PMDs Innovation Competition Winners
- Optimal (Grand Jury Prize): “Optimal’s Open Signals lets advertisers link data APIs and feeds to their Facebook advertising campaigns: in-store inventory levels, store traffic, weather conditions, coupon redemptions; even syncing to when their TV ads are running.”
- BLiNQ Media: “BLiNQ Media’s Local LiFT solution bridges the gap between personalized Facebook content and local commerce to create a scalable solution that targets consumers with highly relevant, real-time promotions.”
- Kenshoo: “Kenshoo Social Demand-Driven Campaigns (DDC) integrates with inventory systems and Google Merchant Center catalogs to automatically create dynamic product ads from images and attributes in the feeds such as brand, color, price and inventory levels.”
- Maverick: “Maverick is an Automated Marketing Platform that plans, creates and executes result-based, micro-budget, marketing campaigns for small businesses, for a fraction of the cost of a full service agency.”
- SalesForce + ExactTarget: “ExactTarget Active Audiences from the Salesforce Marketing Cloud brings together the power of ExactTarget’s leading email marketing capabilities with social advertising by Social.com.”
- SocialWire: “Dynamic Product Ads are a feed-based ad platform for promoting individual SKU’s. Using product feeds and web crawlers, we use product attributes to match each SKU to an audience using social data.”