Created by the ad agency Droga5, the campaign enlisted a number of celebrities to star in a spoof Super Bowl ad, or as the ad claims, the spot Heineken would have made if it had the budget for a Super Bowl ad.
According to Facebook, the Studio Awards recognize brands and agencies using the social media platform for creative storytelling.
“The Studio Awards don’t simply celebrate the best work,” said Facebook chief creative officer Mark D’Arcy, “They shine a spotlight on the brands and agencies who are accelerating this change, connecting to the people that really matter and driving growth in their business.”
This year, a new award was added to the list, the Facebook for Good award to celebrate not-for-profit campaigns. Amnesty International won the Good Award for its “Trial by Timeline” campaign produced by BBDO.
Here’s the full list of this year’s winners, including the Gold, Silver and Bronze award recipients:
Facebook Studio Awards Winners – Blue
- “If We Made It” Droga5 and Heineken USA (USA)
- “Trial by Timeline: Colenso BBDO / AIM Proximity and Amnesty International (New Zealand)
Facebook Studio Awards Winners – Gold
- “Bentley Burial” Leo Burnett Tailor Made and Brazilian Association of Organ Transplant (Brazil)
- “Try My Hybrid” Saatchi & Saatchi Norway and Toyota Norway (Norway)
Facebook Studio Awards Winners – Silver
- “Leon Vivien” DDB Paris and Musee de la Grande Guerre (France)
- “Wendy’s Bacon Portabella Melt on Brioche” VML and Wendy’s (USA)
- ‘The Most Powerful Arm” Finch and Save Our Sons & Duchenne Foundation (Australia)
- “The Smart Phone Line” Colenso BBDO / AIM Proximity and Samsung New Zealand (New Zealand)
- “FootifyFM” Clemenger BBDO and National Australia Bank (Australia)
- “Social Flyer” North Strategic and SportChek (Canada)
Facebook Studio Awards Winners – Bronze
- “The Longest Bench In The World” Contexta and SO Appenzeller GmbH (Switzerland)
- “The Hornbach Hammer” HEIMAT Berlin and AG Hornbach Baumarkt (Germany)
- “Reclaim Your Angus” 72andSunny and CKE (USA)
- “Made By You Issue” FoxyMoron and Worldwide Media (India)
- “Playland Hot Seat” Rethink Communications and Playland (Canada)