Facebook Launches New Webinar Series Geared Towards SMBs
Today Facebook announced a new series of free webinars to help arm small to medium sized businesses with Facebook Marketing knowledge. Two separate tracks have been created in the Facebook Classroom, each for different skill sets. The Wednesday 4 step track is a series, and each Tuesday a newbie webinar will be held.
Schedule for Wednesday webinars (all webinars are at 9:30am PDT):
- May 9th, Overview of Facebook’s 4 Steps to Business Success
- May 23rd, Step 1: Build your Page
- June 7th, Step 2: Connect with fans with Ads
- June 20th, Step 3: Engage your fans with quality content
- July 5th, Step 4: Influence the friends of your fans
Tuesday “newbie” webinars start May 15th and recur weekly (all are at 9:30am PDT)
- Each of these Tuesday webinars will be geared towards “newbie” and will be held to introduce businesses who are brand new to Facebook to its advertising platform
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Discover what's up in the business of marketing each Friday.