Get the most important digital marketing news each day.
Finally: Facebook’s Pages Manager App Officially Arrives on Android
Android wielding Facebook Admins can now rejoice! Facebook Pages Manager has officially made its way to the Android operating system. The app can be found in the Google Play Store for U.S. and U.K. users and is in the process of being rolled out to a a limited number of regions including Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.
According to an official press release, the app includes all of the same features of the iOS version that was launched back in May of 2012.
This includes the ability to:
- Check on their Page activity
- View Page Insights
- Respond to a page audience
- Post new updates and photos and respond to comments as their Pages
- View and reply to private messages
- Get notifications about new activity on your Pages right away
- View your latest Pages Insights
To get your hands on the new Pages Manager App for Android, head on over to the Google Play Store.