Findery Now A Public Beta: Anyone Can Add Notes Around The World
Findery announced they are now open to the public, still as a beta, but open for anyone to sign up with and use.
Findery allows users to leave public or private geotagged notes that are associated with real-world places and can be discovered by others.
Now anyone can go to Findery.com and sign up and use the service.
Findery also promises more features including:
- Maps for Notes that you can embed on other sites and video embedding within Findery.
- Save the places that you’d like to visit.
- Updates to their iPhone and Android apps.
- Pinwheel Has A New Name: Findery
- Caterina Fake Startup Pinwheel Forced To Change Name After Lawsuit
- Pinwheel: Flickr Co-Founder’s New Startup Is Part Flickr, Foursquare & Path
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Get the latest news in local marketing each week.