The quest to improve and enhance LinkedIn’s company pages continues. Last week admins finally gained the ability to act as their own brand, and today they’ll be able to see the fruits of their labor thanks to LinkedIn Company Page analytics. The product loosely mimics Facebook’s Insights product with stats, competitors, profiling and demographics.
Key features of the new Company Page analytics include:
- Access to see the overall performance, key metrics and engagement of all updates in one location
- Ability to measure against your competitors and benchmark data
- Gain demographics on the followers to the Page
- Monitor trends with slick dashboards
- Dive deeper into each specific LinkedIn update.
To no surprise, the analytics product ties in nicely with the new Sponsored Updates that were launched last week. Admins can quickly see under-performing content and quickly boost, a feature that should help drive adoption of the new ad unit.
To see more on the LinkedIn’s Company Page analytics view the video above, or see the official release on the LinkedIn blog.