Get the Most from Technology-Powered Marketing – Attend MarTech: The Marketing Tech Conference
Marketing is now a technology-powered discipline… a new world of experience-enhancing capabilities that challenge marketing organizations to reinvent their strategies, operations, technologies and talent.
Join us for MarTech: The Marketing Tech Conference August 19-20 in Boston and we’ll help you:
- maximize the value of your investment in marketing technology;
- implement a culture that is responsive, agile and drives business success;
- harmonize the often-competing priorities of marketing and IT;
- recruit and develop people who will create brilliant online experiences for your customers.
See the agenda for sessions including:
- To Build or Buy Your Own Marketing Cloud?
- The Marketing Performance Blueprint: Strategies and Technologies to Build and Measure Business Success
- The New Marketing Operations Archetypes: What Works and Why
- Growth Hacking: The Human “Operating System” for Marketing Technology
- The Talent Land Grab in Marketing Technology: How to Win
Register Today and Save
Register now for MarTech. You get access to all of the conference sessions, keynotes, networking events, breakfast and lunches for just $1195.
MarTech is an ideal experience for executive and marketing management, marketing operations and IT staff to share. And it’s an outstanding value when you take advantage of our team rates.
Join the community of innovators shaping the future of technology-powered marketing — and marketing management. Attend MarTech: The Marketing Tech Conference.
Want to learn more? Check out conference chair Scott Brinker’s preview of the conference.
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Discover what's up in the business of marketing each Friday.