Get What’s New/What Works at SMX Social Media Marketing – Register Now
With 150 million users and over 40 million photos posted daily, Instagram is the fastest growing social network. Marketers noticed. Brand adoption of Instagram is comparable to Google+ and Pinterest… and gaining on Facebook and Twitter.
Attend SMX Social Media Marketing and learn proven tactics for capitalizing on emerging social channels. You’ll also get Facebook, Twitter and Google+ methods and strategies for driving traffic, increasing conversions and hitting your 2014 marketing goals.
Here’s why you should join us for SMX Social Media Marketing November 20-21 in Las Vegas:
- Focused and concentrated: In just 2 days you’ll get paid, earned and owned tactics for driving engagement with content marketing, managing communities and turning followers into customers. See the agenda.
- Expert speakers: More than 40 social marketing experts from respected brands and agencies will share what’s worked for them, and how it can work for you.
- Intimate setting: The conference setting provides face-to-face speaker access, engaging Q&A and valuable networking opportunities with all participants.
- Inspiring Big Picture: The Boston Celtics are winning at social media. Learn how in a keynote conversation with Peter Stringer, the Celtics Senior Director of Interactive Media.
Additional information you may find helpful…
- Want to learn more before deciding? Check out the BIG conference preview.
- Take a deep dive at our workshops on November 19! We’ve got full-day seminars on community management, international social marketing, social marketing for in-housers, and advanced AdWords buying. Details here.
- Just getting started? Get all the basics by attending Marketing Land’s Social Media Boot Camp.
- Convince your supervisor that SMX Social Media Marketing is a great value. Copy and forward this letter that summarizes the benefits and your investment!
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Discover what's up in the business of marketing each Friday.