Golden Tweets, Top Trends & New Voices: Oh My! Twitter Releases 2012′s “This Year On Twitter”
At the end of each year Twitter wraps up a year’s worth of Tweets in a shiny display as a present for all of their users. This year’s Twitter experience outdoes previous attempts as the top Tweets, biggest conversations and more are included on the 2012 micro-site.
Included in the display are:
- Golden Tweets - This feature pulls in the top two Tweets of the year along with a slew of honorable mentions.
- Pulse Of The Planet - This feature takes a look at the largest conversations that occurred in 2012, as measured by Tweets & Retweets.
- Only On Twitter - Dubbed “moments of serendipity and just plain awesomeness” this feature ties in some noteworthy items that occurred on the social network.
- Top Trends - Take a trip down hashtag lane with the 2012 Twitter trends. The most popular hashtags are segmented and featured in this section.
- New Voices in 2012 - The fresh faces of 2012 are recognized in this segment. See Betty White, PSY, Brett Favre and the other top Twitter newcomers in 2012.
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
The latest analyses, insights and strategies that inspire CMOs and marketers everywhere.