Google Gets A Battlestar Galactica Cylon
Move over Stan, Google’s pet T-Rex. Google’s SpaceShipOne replica? More ancient history. The latest on the “things to see at Google” list might be the company’s resident Cylon. That’s right. Cylons are at Google.
It’s wearing a “Noogler” hat, something a new employee at Google would get. The sign hung on it says its job title is “Cylon,” that it went to San Jose Sate University and for a fun fact about it: “I love flower arrangements, beach walks and species genocide.”
It’s unclear whether this is in Google’s main headquarters in Mountain View or not. Google’s headquarters is also home to many other objects of curiosity, including “Stan” the T-Rex:
The collection of Android version code name sculptures (Android 2.3 “Gingerbread,” Android 4.0 “Ice Cream,” Android 3 “Honeycomb,” etc):
And even an Alien:
- Larryos, Raisin Brin, Porn Flakes & Other Google Cereals
- Photo Tour: Grand Opening Of Google LA
- Photo Tour: Google’s Surprise-Filled New York City Office, Including Digital Bookshelf
- Google Doodles Store: Get Special Google Logos On Clothes, Stamps — Even Skateboards!
- Meet The New Borg: Google, Facebook & Apple
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Get the most important digital marketing news each day.