Google Glass Expands “Explorer” Program Allowing Preorders
Google announced they are expanding their “explorer” program to allow more than just developers try out Google Glass themselves.
Google said they are “looking for bold, creative individuals who want to join us and be a part of shaping the future of Glass.” How does one get their hands on a pair of these glasses?
- Using Google+ or Twitter, tell us what you would do if you had Glass, starting with the hashtag #ifihadglass.
- Your application must be 50 words or less
- You must include #ifihadglass in your application
- You can include up to 5 photos with your application
- You can include a short video (15 secs max)
- Be sure to follow us on Google+ (+ProjectGlass) or Twitter (@projectglass) so that we can contact you directly
- You must be at least 18 years old and live in the U.S. to apply
The deadline for applications is February 27th.
Google will reach out to those chosen to become “a Glass Explorer” via direct messages on Google+ and Twitter. You will each need to pre-order a Glass Explorer Edition for $1,500 plus tax and attend a special pick-up experience, in person, in New York, San Francisco or Los Angeles.
Here is a video to get you excited about this.
- Meet Project Glass: Google’s Siri For Your Eyes
- Google Glass Gets Its First Developer Hackathon At Glass Foundry Event
- Google Accepting Pre-Orders For Google Glass Explorer Edition For $1,500
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Get the most important digital marketing news each day.