Get the most important digital marketing news each day.
Google Glass Reveals Its First 5 “Glass At Work” Certified Partners
Google has given its blessing to five developers that are helping bring Google Glass to business and enterprise by making them certified partners in the Glass At Work program.
The companies, announced this morning, are:
- APX: “APX Labs makes Skylight, the leading business software for Glass. It provides workers with hands-free, real-time access to enterprise data and the expertise they need to do their job. Skylight is used by Fortune 500 companies spanning multiple industries.”
- Augmedix: “Doctors spend over a third of their day pushing and pulling information to and from the Electronic Health Record. Augmedix provides a service for doctors that allows them to reclaim this time and refocus it on what matters most: patient care. “
- Crowdoptic: “CrowdOptic’s software detects significant broadcast events from mobile and wearable devices, and provides breathtaking content for live broadcasts and context-aware applications for the sports, entertainment, building/security, and medical industries.”
- GuidiGO: “Our mission is to inspire people to connect with art and culture through a compelling mobile storytelling experience. Glass brings us closer to that vision, and by partnering with museums and cultural institutions this becomes accessible to everyone.”
- Wearable Intelligence: “Wearable Intelligence creates Glassware for energy, manufacturing, healthcare, and more. Our workflow, communications, training, and data access products are in the field at some of the world’s best known companies.”
Google announced the Glass At Work program back in April, saying it wanted to help connect businesses interested in using Glass and developers that can help them build apps.
While there’s still uncertainty over the general public’s interest in Glass as a consumer device, many companies and industries have already started using Glass as part of their daily business. We recently shared 60 examples of companies using Google Glass.