HootSuite Rolls Out A New Social Visualization Tool For Enterprise Customers
HootSuite Enterprise has launched a visual social media analytics feature, uberVU Boards, that aims to provide metric reporting tools simple enough for non-analysts to use.
A product of HootSuite’s January acquisition of London-based uberVU, Boards allow users to create customized dashboards, pinning metrics that need to be tracked daily — mention streams or spike signals, for instance. Boards update in real-time and can be quickly turned into reports.
“Unlike traditional data visualization technologies, Boards has been designed so that any user can easily identify a metric, pin it to a dashboard and generate a report with just one click,” HootSuite said in a release.
Other uses suggested by HootSuite:
- Gauge your brand’s health in real time by creating a Board with sentiment metrics, conversation maps and signals widgets. Monitor closely so you can quickly amplify a positive brand story or get ahead of a potential crisis.
- Launching a new campaign? Track ongoing success with a customized Board showing the overall number of mentions, spike signals, conversation maps, sentiment and more.
- Create a quick-hit goal Board containing the specific metrics that will show if objectives are being met.
- Stay up to date with a Board detailing everything you need to know about your competition and your industry.
- Set up a comparison Board matching up your metrics side-by-side with your largest competitor and check in often to see where you stand.
Here’s a testimonial from a HootSuite client:
HootSuite, which is providing Boards at no extra charge for existing customers, has more information about the product on its blog.
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Kick off each Monday with the best news and ideas in social media.