Infographic: SoLoMo Stats & Opportunities For Retailers
SoLoMo. A single world to combine three hot marketing areas that often intersect: social, local & mobile.
The folks at Monetate have put together an infographic with interesting stats about the three areas and how they can drive visitors into retail stores on-and-off the web.
Are you prepared for “showrooming” or are you offering things that mobile users want, such as directions and product info, in a mobile friendly way?
You can get the infographic yourself here, The Retailers Guide to SoLoMo, along with links to the source material.
- Study: Consumers Who Own Smartphones And Tablets Do Average Of 21 Local Searches Per Week
- Foursquare Takes On Yelp With New Homepage Search Box
- Following Facebook, Foursquare Becomes A “Platform” With “Connected Apps”
- Google Introduces “Local Discovery” App: Field Trip
- Report: Highest Mobile CTRs Where User 1-2 Miles From Business
- Taking Your Business Mobile: Mobile Website Or App?
- How Marketers Can Take Advantage Of Apple’s iOS 6
- Survey: Mobile Will Loom Large In Holiday Shopping
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Kick off each Monday with the best news and ideas in social media.