SoLoMo. A single world to combine three hot marketing areas that often intersect: social, local & mobile.
The folks at Monetate have put together an infographic with interesting stats about the three areas and how they can drive visitors into retail stores on-and-off the web.
Are you prepared for “showrooming” or are you offering things that mobile users want, such as directions and product info, in a mobile friendly way?
You can get the infographic yourself here, The Retailers Guide to SoLoMo, along with links to the source material.
- Study: Consumers Who Own Smartphones And Tablets Do Average Of 21 Local Searches Per Week
- Foursquare Takes On Yelp With New Homepage Search Box
- Following Facebook, Foursquare Becomes A “Platform” With “Connected Apps”
- Google Introduces “Local Discovery” App: Field Trip
- Report: Highest Mobile CTRs Where User 1-2 Miles From Business
- Taking Your Business Mobile: Mobile Website Or App?
- How Marketers Can Take Advantage Of Apple’s iOS 6
- Survey: Mobile Will Loom Large In Holiday Shopping