Infographic: Winning Local Through Search Engines, Yellow Pages, Maps & Reviews
Virtually all consumers turn to the internet to find local products and services. Are you positioned to win them, as a local business? There are four key steps to consider: search engines, internet yellow pages, map services and reviews.
The folks from Kenshoo Local have put together an infographic with these four key areas, along with specific tips and statistics:
You can get the infographic yourself here: Solving the Local Search Puzzle.
- Time For SMBs To Tackle – Or Be Tackled By – Online Reviews
- 10 Local Marketing Myths Hamstringing Your Business
- Google Places Quality Guidelines Updated
- YP Wants To Compete Directly With Google And Yelp In Local
- Products, Prices & Proximity Are Most Important Info On Local Business Websites
- 5 Tips To Kill The Competition In Local Search
- 6 Local Tips For Small Business SEO Success
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Get the latest news in local marketing each week.