LinkedIn Redesigns Company Pages
LinkedIn announced they have made a major design revamp to the company pages.
Company pages are special landing pages within LinkedIn that add more information about the companies people work at. The redesign is aimed to give the company pages a much more professional look and provide clearer and better information about the company.
Here is the outline of changes for members versus companies:
- The new streamlined design makes it easier for you to find exactly what you are looking for, whether it’s company news and information, career opportunities, products and services, or insights.
- Company updates are front and center, enabling you to quickly comment, like, or share relevant company updates with your professional network.
- Company Pages is now available on our iPhone, Android and iPad apps, so you can stay connected to companies you care about, wherever you are.
- All of this means it’s now easier for you to find, follow and engage with companies you’re interested in.
- LinkedIn knows a picture is worth a thousand words, so LinkedIn provided companies with the ability to easily add an image that best represents their company and brand. Like the photo on a member’s profile, this image helps companies establish their identity on LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn made the update stream more relevant for members, which means companies are able to share status updates and job opportunities with the right members on LinkedIn.
- With a more prominent navigation experience, companies can now easily showcase their company’s products, services and career opportunities to members visiting their Company Page.
- For select companies, such as American Express, Unilever, Expedia, LinkedIn also started to offer a more compelling and visual way for them to showcase their employer brand through the Career Pages section of Company Pages. LinkedIn believes this new look and feel makes it easier for companies to tell their employer story and make the job hunt process more personalized for job seekers.
Here is a picture of the new design:
Kick off each Monday with the best news and ideas in social media.