LinkedIn’s Sales Navigator Splits Into Separate App For Standalone Social Selling
The era of social selling is upon us and LinkedIn’s taken note. In response to the varying needs of its users, LinkedIn is dividing their apps and segmenting each with various tools.
The new Sales Navigator app is geared specifically towards sales folks, putting the most pertinent information at the fingertips of users. Updates can be quickly and easily filtered and connection information is front and center.
Some of the new features of Sales Navigator include:
- Account & lead recommendations
- Mentions of contacts in the news through Newsle
- Notifications on connections, job changes, etc.
- CRM integration with Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics
- Advance leads search, Who’s viewed your profile, InMail and Team Link
The Sales Navigator comes with a price that may be too much for some folks to steer past however. It continues to be a premium service that LinkedIn offers with monthly pricing between $47.99 – $99.99 a month. For more information, LinkedIn has an official press release.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Kick off each Monday with the best news and ideas in social media.