For many, a blog is the hub of a company’s social media marketing efforts. But building a consistently high-quality blog is a challenge. How do you keep your blog updated with fresh and appealing content? Is there a way to get more comments and build a community of readers? Can you use your blog to generate leads and increase sales?
All excellent questions that will be answered during Blogging & Content: Social Success Starts Here at SMX Social Media Marketing in Las Vegas on November 20-21. In this PowerPoint-free conversational summit, some of the most successful bloggers in the world share tactics and tips that have fueled their success, and in particular, how their blogs form the nexus of their social media efforts.
Who are these blogging experts? Check out the lineup:
- Lisa Buyer, CEO and Author of Social PR Secrets, The Buyer Group (@lisabuyer)
- Brent Csutoras, Social Media Strategist, Kairay Media (@brentcsutoras)
- Stoney deGeyter, President, Pole Position Marketing (@StoneyD)
- Kane Jamison, Founder, Content Harmony (@kanejamison)
- Michelle Stinson Ross, Director of Social Media Marketing, Digital Always Media (@SocialMichelleR)
Led by Search Engine Land and Marketing Land editor-in-chief Matt McGee, you’ll come away from Blogging & Content: Social Success Starts Here with tons of best practices and new tactics for making your blog the center point of your social media marketing campaigns.
And don’t forget the opportunities to network and share information with your peers at our numerous in person networking events, our online networking groups, as well as meeting other attendees at the conference devoted to all aspects of social media marketing. Check out the agenda for SMX East and register now!
Looking forward to seeing you in Vegas!