Kick off each Monday with the best news and ideas in social media.
Livefyre Launches Livefyre Studio To Help Marketers Repurpose Social Content
Continuing to move beyond its roots as a comment platform, the company is offering an enterprise level aggregation and publishing tool.
Livefyre today announced the launch of a new content aggregation and publishing tool for websites, mobile apps and other digital marketing.
Called Livefyre Studio, the new product puts “content at marketers’ fingertips, where they can fire it off to their websites, mobile apps and all of their digital marketing — in seconds, and without writing a single line of code,” a Livefyre release said.
This is another move beyond Livefyre’s roots as a commenting platform. Livefyre Studio appears to borrow some features from Storify, the social aggregation tool Livefyre acquired in September 2013. While Storify is a manual tool mostly used by journalists to cobble together stories from social media updates, Livefyre Studio is an enterprise level tool for brands looking to pull their off-site campaigns back onto their properties.
Using Livefyre, site owners can search for and pull together content from the major social networks, both using automated rules and manually selecting. It also enables the use of content from apps like comments, reviews, live blogs and chat.
The tool also offers moderation of user generated content, both social and generated by Livefyre apps on brands’ sites.
On the publishing side, users of the product can design custom applications and visualizations and publish to the owned and paid media on the web and mobile apps.
More details about the product’s features from the Livefyre news release:
- App Designer: Design and configure custom experiences powered by native and social content in an easy-to-use interface, and deploy them with a simple embed code. Preview and share applications with colleagues to get feedback and approval before launch. App Designer automatically auto-saves each version, so you’ll never lose a work in progress.
- Curate Search: Search for and-select specific pieces of content from Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or any URL. Then drag and drop it directly into a collection.
- Enhanced moderation, rights and content management: In a single workspace, moderators can view and manage both the native and social conversations appearing on you properties, request usage rights for user-generated social content, and engage in conversations directly from the queue.
- Analytics: Gain valuable insights on your best performing content, determine KPIs based on site participation and discover power users. Identify top collections, users and moderators with ease. Export raw data for use with other third party business intelligence and analytics tools.
- Unified login: Manage all Livefyre networks and environments from a centralized Enterprise account. Invite colleagues to Studio to collaborate on content creation, moderation and analysis. Easily switch between QA, staging and live environments.
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.