Lowest Rates for SMX Social Media Marketing Expire Friday
Attend SMX Social Media Marketing for cutting-edge tactics to capitalize on opportunities and overcome the challenges of social media. Whether you are responsible for buying social media advertising, managing communities or customer service, you’ll get the techniques and best practices you need to increase traffic, boost engagement and drive sales.
Register now and you’ll get the lowest rates offered.
Register now and you’ll get the lowest rates offered.Super Early Bird pricing expires this Friday, October 11. Don’t wait – you’ll save up to $300 on your All Access pass!
The SMX Social Media Marketing agenda is a deep dive into paid, earned and owned social media tactics. You’ll learn:
- Effective targeting strategies for paid campaigns on Facebook, Twitter and other networks
- How to use earned social media to amplify your content marketing initiatives
- Techniques to drive leads and sales…online and offline
- Ways to boost reach and engagement with your community
- Tools and methods to measure and demonstrate ROI
Programmed by the editors of Marketing Land, you’ll get the most relevant content and qualified speakers at SMX Social Media Marketing. You’ll be satisfied. We guarantee it.
Register by October 11 and pay only $1395 for two days of sessions, networking activities, and SMX conveniences like hot lunches, all day snacks and free WiFi.
Secure your spot for this unique, intensively focused conference at the best rates available. Register today!
- Sending your team? Save 10-20% with our group rates.
- Pre-conference workshops on community management, international social media marketing, paid search or in-house social media.
- Need approval? Use our handy Get the Boss On Board form.
- Don’t take our word for it – see what you peers had to say about SMX Social Media Marketing!
- Have questions? E-mail us at registration[at]searchmarketingexpo.com or call (877) 242-5242 between 9am to 5pm ET Monday thru Friday.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Discover what's up in the business of marketing each Friday.