Marissa Mayer CES Keynote: Yahoo To Power Native Ads For Tumblr, Yahoo Audience Ads & More
In her keynote address at CES in Las Vegas today, Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer — with help from various Yahoos — announced new native ads for Tumblr powered by Yahoo Advertising, a Yahoo Audience Ads system to target ads across Yahoo and partner sites, as well as a new Yahoo Tech site, a Yahoo News Digest app and more.
Below, our live blog of the event. We’ll also have more detailed articles on some of these announcements to follow. Here are links to Yahoo announcements about them:
- Introducing the new Yahoo Advertising & Powering Tumblr Sponsored Posts
- We’re Cooking Up Something Great: Introducing Yahoo Food and Yahoo Tech
- Intelligence Behind the Screen: Yahoo Smart TV
- Yahoo News Digest: Get In The Know In No Time
- Aviate now @ Yahoo
- What Happens in Vegas Gets Live Streamed on Yahoo
Also see our related post:
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Discover what's up in the business of marketing each Friday.