Boots-On-The-Ground At #AWX: Coverage From Advertising Week 2013
Advertising Week, the world’s premier annual gathering of marketing and communications leaders, has returned to New York City for its 2013 show. We’re excited to announce that this year, our Community Editor, Lauren Litwinka (@beebow), will be in the field attending a variety of sessions to cover for Marketing Land.
“The Week is a hybrid of thought leadership Seminars featuring the industry’s best and brightest and engaging special events which galvanize targeted constituencies,” says AdvertisingWeek.com. This year’s event is no exception, boasting an action-packed 4-day schedule and a star-studded roster. Brands expected to attend and speak include the NFL, Forbes, Conde Nast, Bloomberg Businessweek and dozens more.
Below is our own agenda of sessions we’ll attend across Tuesday and Wednesday. Be sure to check back right here on MarketingLand.com for full recaps and event coverage. Don’t forget to follow along with the Advertising Week Hashtag, #AWX, for live-tweets from the crowd.
Tuesday, September 24, 2013
- 11:00 am – Amazon: Innovating At The Intersection Of e-Commerce And Advertising
- 12:00 pm – Dancing in the End Zone: How the Super Bowl & Other Live Events Score Big for Marketers, Fans & the Media
- 2:00 pm – Making Multi-Screen Campaigns More Engaging OR Marketing Will Change Forever
- 3:00 pm – Technology, Marketers & Customers: The Next 10 Years
- 4:00 pm – Citi Bike: The Currency Of Brand Generosity
Wednesday, September 25, 2013
- 8:15 am – Tech Showcase & Networking Coffee
- 9:00 am – New Digital Storytellers
- 10:30 am – Tech Showcase & Networking Coffee
- 11:00 am – Second Screens Are Reinventing TV Advertising
- 1:00 pm – Behind The Scenes: Brand Success On Facebook
- 3:00 pm – How Macy’s Is Reinventing Retail
- 4:00 pm – The Third Metric: Redefining Success Beyond Monday & Power
Hope to see you there! (And if you see us first, be sure to say hi!)
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Discover what's up in the business of marketing each Friday.