Get the most important digital marketing news each day.
Most Read Columns On Marketing Land In 2012
Marketing Land on January 1, 2013 at 8:00 am
What were our most popular columns on Marketing Land over the past year? Below, the contributed columns published in 2012 that were read the the most:
- Once Deemed Evil, Google Now Embraces “Paid Inclusion”
- 8 Great Ways to Use QR Codes for Marketing
- How Google Went From Search Engine To Content Destination
- 12 Content Research Tools You Should Be Using
- The Return Of The Google Dance
- 21 Unexpected Ways Brands Can Use Pinterest
- Is Google’s “Over Optimization Penalty” Its “Jump The Shark” Moment In Web Search?
- Dark Google: One Year Since Search Terms Went “Not Provided”
- Penguin’s Reminder: Google Doesn’t Owe You A Living, So Don’t Depend On It
- Four Responsive Email Layouts
And a bonus, here was the most read non-column contributed feature:
A big thank you to all of our wonderful columnists, who help make Marketing Land a useful and thought-provoking resource for marketers!
Stay tuned for later this week, when we’ll reveal the most tweeted on Twitter and most liked on Facebook! We’ve also already covered those most shared on Google+, and the most read news stories of 2012.
Happy New Year, everyone!