Most Read Columns On Marketing Land In 2012
What were our most popular columns on Marketing Land over the past year? Below, the contributed columns published in 2012 that were read the the most:
- Once Deemed Evil, Google Now Embraces “Paid Inclusion”
- 8 Great Ways to Use QR Codes for Marketing
- How Google Went From Search Engine To Content Destination
- 12 Content Research Tools You Should Be Using
- The Return Of The Google Dance
- 21 Unexpected Ways Brands Can Use Pinterest
- Is Google’s “Over Optimization Penalty” Its “Jump The Shark” Moment In Web Search?
- Dark Google: One Year Since Search Terms Went “Not Provided”
- Penguin’s Reminder: Google Doesn’t Owe You A Living, So Don’t Depend On It
- Four Responsive Email Layouts
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Get the most important digital marketing news each day.