Marketing Land’s Must Attend Social Media Marketing Conference in 3 Weeks!
Calling all internet marketers! Markketing Land’s SMX Social Media Marketing is coming to Las Vegas in just 3 short weeks. Immerse yourself in two days 100% dedicated to social media marketing – it’s an investment you’ll be pleased you made in 2013 and beyond. Here’s why:
Content: Over forty-five brand managers and social media specialists will share the tactics and strategies that have made them successful in earned, owned and paid social media. Click on the titles below to see what you’ll learn by attending these sessions:
Earned Media Track
- Tactics to Increase Facebook Reach & Engagement
- Traffic Boosting Twitter Tactics
- Social Sites You Shouldn’t Overlook
- Blow Me Away Blogging
Paid Media & Customer Track
- Maximizing Your Impact With Twitter Ads
- Decoding Facebook Ads: Strategies & Tactics For The New Ad Environment
- Customer Acquisition Through Social Media
- Customer Service Through Social Media
Content/Commerce & Technical Tracks
- Making The Sale Through Social Ecommerce Sites
- Measuring Success: From Reach To ROI
- SEO For Social Media Managers
- Social Media Automation: The Good & Bad
- Getting Ahead With Google+
Keynotes: The learning continues with two outstanding keynotes that will prepare you for 2013. Del Harvey, director of Twitter’s Trust & Safety, will share the do’s and don’ts for Twitter promotion (and since she’s the one policing your tweets, its best you listen!) Vic Gundotra, head of Google+, will shed light on what marketers can expect to see changing on the platform in the coming year.
Networking: Meet your next client, mentor, partner or Facebook friend through the numerous networking opportunities All Access attendees participate in. Kick off the conference with our opening Meet & Greet party. Share your successes and struggles with like-minded folks at a Birds of a Feather lunch table. Connect with attendees and speakers – and check out leading solution providers – at the Expo Hall reception.
Conveniences: Hot lunches, snacks, free WiFi, access to all of the presentation decks – we treat you right at SMX, and try to ensure your time out of the office is stress free.
Participate in SMX Social Media Marketing as an All Access pass holder and get expert tactics, best practices and strategies to help you to benefit most from paid, earned and owned social media. You’ll be satisfied, we guarantee it.
Get the most important digital marketing news each day.