Get the most important digital marketing news each day.
Marketing Land’s SocialPro is bigger and better. Save $300 today!
Last year’s event was great -- this year's will blow you away!
Marketing Land’s SocialPro is coming to Seattle June 20–21! SocialPro is the only conference crafted for those OBSESSED with social media marketing. Whether you’re an in-house marketer or a digital agency professional, you’ll learn tips and strategies to boost your performance on owned, earned or paid campaigns. Check out the tactic-rich agenda to see what’s in store!
Eager to find out what to expect at SocialPro? Check out last year’s highlights, below, then register by April 23 to lock in the lowest conference rates!
- Marketing Land’s columnist, Eric Enge, recapped the super tools to help you create, manage, promote and measure your social efforts. These include:
- Github, a software collaboration and code repository, and writing code to help extract and connect data between different social platforms.
- For insight analytics and reporting, NetBase offers in-depth capabilities for social listening. You can use this to better understand your brand and sentiment about your company and learn more about influencers and competition.
- KNIME is an innovative platform that allows you to pull in data from many sources and combine it. The platform provides predictive analytics capabilities and great visualization. It allows you to jump between datasets and data sources easily.
- Kicking off the conference keynote, Mary Engle, from the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), and Danny Sullivan discussed everything marketers need to know about social media disclosures to stay on the FTC’s good side.
- With real-time engagement, there’s no better place to take advantage of trending topics and engaged audiences than Twitter during a live event. Sahil Jain of AdStage spoke of his work with the Twitter API over the last year and revealed that the Twitter API allows AD SETS within campaigns:
- Attendees raved about their SocialPro experience, and you will too!
See what past attendees like Kelly and Kate had to say.
Lock in super early bird rates
Access actionable and measurable social media marketing tactics at the lowest conference rate available! Register for an All Access Pass by April 23 and save $300 compared to on-site rates. You’ll get two days of presentations, keynotes, networking and superb amenities for a great value.
— The SocialPro Conference Team
P.S. Score deeper discounts by signing up as a team of three or more. Learn more.