Marketing Land’s Top Tweeted Stories of 2013: Super Bowl, Vine and Social Media Content
Happy Holidays from Marketing Land! From Vine and Instagram video, to Google and Twitter Analytics, there’s a wide range of digital marketing topics that appealled to Marketing Land Tweeters in 2013. Compared to our most-read news stories, you’ll see a few familiar articles, but quite a few new ones as well. Which stories stood out to you this year?
Here are the top 20 tweeted stories of 2013.
2. Vine Passes Instagram In Total Twitter Shares (2008 tweets)
4. Google’s Broken Promises & Who’s Running The Search Engine? (1033 tweets)
5. 4 Ways To Create Successful Social Media Content (1021 tweets)
7. Twitter Quietly Adds Website Analytics (& You’ll Love It) (920 tweets)
8. Google To Close Google Reader On July 1 (901 tweets)
9. Report: Nearly 40 Percent Of Internet Time Now On Mobile Devices (788 tweets)
11. Infographic: The Periodic Table Of Google Analytics (758 tweets)
12. How To Organize A Social Media Content Strategy (730 tweets)
13. 12 Google Reader Alternatives (716 tweets)
14. The New SEO = Social Engagement Optimization (711 tweets)
15. Oreo, Audi & Walgreens Newsjack Super Bowl “Blackout Bowl” (635 tweets)
16. Yahoo #1 Web Property Again In US, First Time Since May 2011 (629 tweets)
17. Google Analytics Gets a Facelift – Navigation, Dashboards & More (588 tweets)
18. The Death Of The QR Code (564 tweets)
19. Infographic: Optimizing Email Marketing For Smartphones & Mobile (551 tweets)
20. Why People Hate SEO (547 tweets)
Make sure to check out Search Engine Land’s top-tweeted stories too. Tomorrow, we’ll be posting the most-shared stories on Facebook, so stay tuned!
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Kick off each Monday with the best news and ideas in social media.