Year after year, Search Engine Land’s SMX Advanced keynotes deliver first-hand insights. This year is no exception.
Google’s Matt Cutts takes questions from you, the audience, in his “You&A” keynote, moderated by SMX’s own Danny Sullivan. Bring your toughest questions and don’t miss this SMX Advanced tradition!
Is the future of search never having to search? Microsoft’s just-released Cortana is modeled after a real-life assistant, designed to understand interests and needs, and predict information that is helpful and actionable. Join members of Bing and the Windows Phone team for a keynote discussion of Cortana and ways predictive search and digital assistants are changing the way we seek.
Want more? You’ll attend sessions at SMX that are fast-paced, sophisticated and don’t slow down to explain basic concepts. You’ll learn tactics and best practices from internet marketing thought leaders in SEO, paid search advertising, social media marketing, mobile search and more. See the agenda for sessions you won’t find anywhere else, including:
- Super Session: Enhancing Search Results With Structured Data & Markup
- Attribution Success In The Age Of Mobile
- Next-Gen Ad Creative & Testing Techniques
- Keyword Research On ‘Roids! Advanced Workarounds For Vanishing Keyword Data
Interested in sending your team? Save an additional 10%-20% with our team packages.
Additional SMX Advanced Info:
- Don’t take our word for it, see what past attendees have said
- See who’s exhibiting
- Jumpstart your learning with a pre-conference workshop