The latest analyses, insights and strategies that inspire CMOs and marketers everywhere.
Marketing Land’s Most Read Stories Of 2012
What were our most popular stories on Marketing Land over the past year? Below, the news stories that were published in 2012 that were read the most:
- Microsoft To Make Same Privacy Change Google Was Attacked For; No One Seems To Care (October)
- Hands-Off: Microsoft Surface Tablet Review (June 2002)
- Schmidt: Google+ Not Favored, Happy To Talk Twitter & Facebook Integration (January)
- For Consumers, Android Is More “Clopen” Than Open (January)
- YouTube Is Top Free App In iTunes Charts; Google Maps To Be Next? (September)
- If Google’s Really Proud Of Google+, It Should Share Some Real User Figures (April)
- Microsoft Launches Socl Social Network: A Look Inside (May)
- Move Over Search Box, Google’s Home Page Gets A Share Box (February)
- What Is The One True Android & How “Open” Is It? (September)
- Microsoft Slams Google Privacy Changes With “Putting People First” Ad Campaign (February)
Stay tuned for tomorrow, when our list of most read columns in 2012 will appear. We’ve also already covered those most shared on Google+, and the most tweeted on Twitter and most liked on Facebook will be coming later this week.
Happy New Year, everyone!