A select group of Twitter users are being invited to Twitter All Access, a new program “packed with benefits to fuel your business.”
The program appears to be an attempt at spurring these businesses to increase their use of Twitter, including its advertising products.
The email invitation congratulates the recipient on his/her “hard work building your Twitter presence to grow your business” and promises the following free benefits from signing up for Twitter All Access:
- Access to a Twitter Ads expert. You’ll receive a free consultation to further amplify your presence on Twitter.
- Regular office hours. Ask us anything about Twitter for business and we’ll help answer your questions.
- Complimentary credit offer. Try Twitter Ads for free (up to $100) to take your Twitter marketing to the next level.
- Free events & webinars. Learn tips from our experts and industry leaders on how to grow your business.
- Exclusive Twitter content. Get ahead of your competitors by hearing about the latest product updates and research findings first.
That’s taken word-for-word from the email. Here’s a full screenshot of the email that we received at an email address associated with a mostly unused company Twitter account:
When signing up for the program, users are prompted to announce it on Twitter. The tweet generated by the signup form uses the #TwitterAllAccess hashtag, and a quick look at that hashtag shows the first tweets were posted about four hours ago:
We’ve reached out to Twitter to learn more about the program but haven’t received a reply yet. More info to come as we get it.