Nike’s “The Last Game” Takes The No. 1 Spot On YouTube’s List Of Top Ten Ads In June
Last week, YouTube released its top ten ads for June, with Nike’s World Cup themed “The Last Game” taking the top spot.
Adidas’s World Cup related “House Match” ad also made the list, ranking No. 3. In light of Father’s Day, three dad-themed ads made it into the top ten list as well, with appearances by Dove, Johnson and Johnson, and Docker’s.
One brand – Beats by Dre – earned two top ten spots, with its “The Game before the Game” earning the No. 2 slot, and “Jungle Remix” featuring Jay Z coming in at No. 9.
YouTube’s Top 10 Ads for June:
1. Nike Football “The Last Game”
2. Beats by Dre “The Game before the Game”
3. Adidas “House Match”
4. Always “Like a Girl”
5. Dove “Calls for Dad”
6. New Castle “If We Won featuring Stephan Merchant”
7. Stella Artois “Perfectionists: Rufus – The Real Hawk-Eye”
8. Johnson and Johnson “Distinctly Dad”
9. Docker’s “Stop Dad Pants featuring Jim and Sarah Harbaugh”
10. Beats by Dre “Jay Z + Beats by Dre Jungle Remix”
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Sign up to receive weekly insights on video advertising and trends.