Kick off each Monday with the best news and ideas in social media.
Now You Can Edit Posts From Facebook’s Pages Manager App
Facebook updated its Pages Manager mobile app today, most notably giving Page administrators the ability to edit posts from within the app. That’s a handy feature for those typos discovered while you are on the go.
- Easier access to admin tools
- Quicker navigation to Page Activity and Insights
- More direct access to an “action bar” that lets you quickly write a post, add a photo, edit your Page and more
Here’s the new look on iOS (which is very similar to the Android version):
The app is a powerful alternative to using the standard Facebook app for Page management. In case you need a reminder, here are some of the features that were already available:
- Ability to manage multiple Pages
- Post and promote at the same time
- Upload a photo to a specific album
- Attach a photo to a status update
- Change profile and cover photos
- View and reply to private messages sent to your Pages
- Option to get push notifications for new activity, tips and reminders
- Turn or off push notifications for each Page, change profile and cover photos
- Delete a comment or ban someone from your Page
- Upload multiple photos for a single post
- Add or remove admins for the Pages you manage
- Tag people in comments
- Keep with updates from other relevant pages in Pages Feed
- Tag other Pages in sharing tool
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.