Paid, Earned & Owned Tactics from the Experts; SMX Social Media Marketing Conference Rates Increase End of Week
Sometimes “winning” is just a matter of improving the odds. And stacking the deck in your favor with successful social media marketing tactics and strategies is a smart bet.
Improve your odds. Attend SMX Social Media Marketing, December 5-6 in Las Vegas. Here’s what you get:
- More than 45 of the world’s most knowledgeable social media specialists – from both brands and agencies – will present. They were selected based on ability AND willingness to share what makes them successful…and what they’ve learned along the way. See who’s speaking.
- We’ll cover it all with real-world-proven tactics for earned, owned and paid social media marketing. Check out the agenda.
- Our keynoters “keep it real” by providing useful tips and insight. Get practical dos and don’ts for Twitter from director of trust & safety Del Harvey and insight on Google’s plans from Vic Gundotra, who leads the company’s social media efforts.
- Network with your peers, share your experiences, and learn from others. SMX Social Media Marketing offers a mix of structured and social networking opportunities; there’s no better place to grow your professional network.
You don’t need to be a high roller to attend. Register today and pay only $1395 for a two-day All Access pass. Rates increase this Sunday, November 11, so don’t delay!
Want to send your team? You save an additional 10-20% when registering three or more people. Check out our attractive group rates.
Helpful SMX Social Media Marketing Links:
- See what to expect. Read conference chair Chris Sherman’s preview
- Jumpstart your learning with one of our intensive pre-conference workshops
- Need approval? Our Get the Boss Onboard form does your heavy lifting
- Learn more about our beautiful Las Vegas venue, our great conference rate and consider adding a day or two of R&R. You deserve it!
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Get the most important digital marketing news each day.