Sign up for weekly recaps of the ever-changing search marketing landscape.
Questions On Google Authorship? Google Shares Some Answers
Trying to figure out how Google Authorship works? Google has a new post out today answering a few tricky questions such as how to deal with mascots (sorry, they don’t get authorship) and what types of pages can have authorship appear in Google’s search listings.
Read more in Google’s post and also see our longer recap on Search Engine Land:
Also, to learn more about authorship, check out our The Definitive Guide To Google Authorship Markup article and some of these related stories, as well:
- Author Rank, Authorship, Search Rankings & That Eric Schmidt Book Quote
- Google Continues To Experiment & Expand Authorship
- Advanced Authorship: The Deep Dive
- Is Google Authorship Affecting Rankings Today?
- The Importance Of Setting Up Google+ Authorship