Saleforce’s ExactTarget Marketing Cloud, the super group of social media marketing providers, today announced the launch of new social dashboard, Social Studio.
A product of Buddy Media and Radian6, social publishing and analytics companies that Salesforce acquired in 2012 and 2011, respectively, Social Studio is being billed by Salesforce as the Swiss Army knife of social platforms.
“Buddy Media and Radian6 pioneered social marketing software, and we are reinventing it today with the launch of Social Studio,” said Salesforce ExactTarget Marketing Cloud CMO Michael Lazerow said in a release. “As social becomes more intertwined with every business, customers are using our solutions more than ever before to power content marketing, social engagement, publishing, advertising and analytics.”
Some of the features:
- Workspaces: Set-up and configure workspaces to organize teams quickly and easily by region, brand, or business function to power elegant collaboration structures dedicated to a similar purpose, for campaign collaboration, content creation and publishing.
- Collaborative Calendars: Manage all future and past content with an intuitive and fully featured planning & scheduling tools designed for teams. Content calendars are interactive, scalable, and can filter views by all post metadata, including label, author, status and social account.
- Publishing: Create content for global networks including Facebook and Twitter with an intelligent network centric platform, beyond a simple text entry tool. Compose content, specific to each network to deliver an unmatched experience. Marketers can confidently compose content, and preview prior to going live.
- Integrated Engagement: Monitor and respond directly across global social networks with unmatched simplicity. Ensure active engagement pre, during and post campaign – and align engagement objectives, teams and permissions with other content goals. Use macros — automation for classifying, reporting and routing content — and workflow to scale engagement.
- Enhanced Analytics: Monitor how content is performing, what is performing best, and view the analytics of a particular post or a subgroup of posts by label, campaigns, or any particular target.
Here’s video demonstration on Social Studio: