Reeling in the Potential of Digital Marketing
The shift in consumerism is fast sunsetting the days of casting big wide nets in the hopes of catching profitable customers. Today's savvy consumers demand that you know them and cater to their needs. By combining personalized insight with engaging execution, you can understand the right lure, the right technique, and the right channel to create the hook that will successfully draw in the customers you want.
ANALYTICS & MARKETING
What's working? What’s not working? You’ll never know without a good command of analytics. Learn what metrics count for your marketing goals, and how to move the needle.
- Everything’s Bigger In Texas: Sampling & Google Analytics Reports
- Marketing Stats Toolbox: Mapping Tablet Usage Rates By State
- Strategy Before Code: A Process For Valuable Analytics
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Looking to establish or enhance a social media presence for your brand? Look no further. We’ll cover everything from Facebook Pages to Twitter Promoted Tweets, to Google+ links to AdWords, also exploring emerging ways to connect with your customers through social media.
- 14 Tips To Incorporate Social Media Into Event Marketing
- What Advanced Social Analytics Teach Us About The Long-Term Impact Of Super Bowl Advertising
- Snapchat Discover: The New Way To Access & Consume Media?
If you’re like most people, your smartphone or tablet computer have become must-have accessories. How best to market to folks on the go? Read Marketing Land’s Mobile Marketing column for the latest tips and techniques for these emerging platforms.
- Understanding User Intent Differences Across Devices To Supercharge Your Marketing
- What's The Real Value Of Mobile?
- 4 Steps To Justifying Mobile Usability & SEO In 2015
Targeting, optimization and creative are just a few of the topics tackled in Marketing Land’s Display Advertising column. We’ll also discuss media buying — ad networks, big publishers, real-time-bidding (RTB), retargeting and demand-side platforms (DSPs) — to help you get the best bang for your buck from your display dollars.
- The 3 Ad Creative Types Digital Marketers Need To Master
- The Affiliate Publisher Evolution
- Redesigning Your Ad-Supported Site For Viewability & Mobile
You’ve known all along that rumors of email’s demise have been greatly exaggerated. It’s still the workhorse of online marketing. Check out our experts’ insights on everything from copywriting to deliverability.
- How Welcome Emails Help Predict Future Subscriber Engagement & Value
- Cashing In On Kanye: How Award Show Triggers Can Benefit Your Brand
- Life Beyond The Click: Email In 2015
Need to beef up a client presentation, make a case internally or just keep up with trends? Nothing is more convincing than quality data. Check out Marketing Metrics for actionable data worthy of your next presentation or strategy meeting.