Reeling in the Potential of Digital Marketing
The shift in consumerism is fast sunsetting the days of casting big wide nets in the hopes of catching profitable customers. Today's savvy consumers demand that you know them and cater to their needs. By combining personalized insight with engaging execution, you can understand the right lure, the right technique, and the right channel to create the hook that will successfully draw in the customers you want.
ANALYTICS & MARKETING
What's working? What’s not working? You’ll never know without a good command of analytics. Learn what metrics count for your marketing goals, and how to move the needle.
- 5 Holiday Lessons From 2013 That You Can Apply This Year
- Competitive Advantages With Engagement Analytics
- How To Predict Marginal Returns In Search
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Looking to establish or enhance a social media presence for your brand? Look no further. We’ll cover everything from Facebook Pages to Twitter Promoted Tweets, to Google+ links to AdWords, also exploring emerging ways to connect with your customers through social media.
- Is Your Social Media Marketing Cart Before Your Horse?
- How Coke & Denny's React To Real-Time Events On Social Media
- The Facebook News Feed Challenge: Learnings From #SMX Social
If you’re like most people, your smartphone or tablet computer have become must-have accessories. How best to market to folks on the go? Read Marketing Land’s Mobile Marketing column for the latest tips and techniques for these emerging platforms.
- 2015 Mobile/Location-Based Marketing Predictions From 10 Experts
- SMBs Should Jump On The Mobile Payments Train In 2015
- Can I Use The Mobile Wallet To Counter App Fatigue?: Real Questions From Real Marketers
Targeting, optimization and creative are just a few of the topics tackled in Marketing Land’s Display Advertising column. We’ll also discuss media buying — ad networks, big publishers, real-time-bidding (RTB), retargeting and demand-side platforms (DSPs) — to help you get the best bang for your buck from your display dollars.
- Brand Safety’s Moment Has Arrived (At Last)
- 5 New Year’s Resolutions For Display Advertising In 2015
- Navigating The Modern Ad Serving Stack, Part 1: Direct Orders
You’ve known all along that rumors of email’s demise have been greatly exaggerated. It’s still the workhorse of online marketing. Check out our experts’ insights on everything from copywriting to deliverability.
- The Road To Email Design Superstardom & A Look Into The Future
- The Email Year In Review: Data, Data Breaches & Multi-Screen Consumers
- 3 Key Ingredients For Growing Sales With Real-Time Email Weather Campaigns
Need to beef up a client presentation, make a case internally or just keep up with trends? Nothing is more convincing than quality data. Check out Marketing Metrics for actionable data worthy of your next presentation or strategy meeting.