Reeling in the Potential of Digital Marketing
The shift in consumerism is fast sunsetting the days of casting big wide nets in the hopes of catching profitable customers. Today's savvy consumers demand that you know them and cater to their needs. By combining personalized insight with engaging execution, you can understand the right lure, the right technique, and the right channel to create the hook that will successfully draw in the customers you want.
ANALYTICS & MARKETING
What's working? What’s not working? You’ll never know without a good command of analytics. Learn what metrics count for your marketing goals, and how to move the needle.
- Watch Out For False Positives -- 3 Ways To Get Better At Testing
- What Apple Pay Means For E-Commerce Marketers
- A Google Analytics Setup Checklist
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Looking to establish or enhance a social media presence for your brand? Look no further. We’ll cover everything from Facebook Pages to Twitter Promoted Tweets, to Google+ links to AdWords, also exploring emerging ways to connect with your customers through social media.
- Ello & Tsu: Are The New Me-Too Social Networks For Marketers?
- 5 Ways Smart Marketers Accrue Social Influence
- If You Promote It, They Will Come: Putting A Spotlight On Your Digital Campaigns
If you’re like most people, your smartphone or tablet computer have become must-have accessories. How best to market to folks on the go? Read Marketing Land’s Mobile Marketing column for the latest tips and techniques for these emerging platforms.
- How Offline Became The Next Big Digital Thing (Hint: It Involves Your Smartphone)
- The Shifting Landscape Of Mobile
- 10 Key Mobile/Location-Based Stats That Marketers Need
Targeting, optimization and creative are just a few of the topics tackled in Marketing Land’s Display Advertising column. We’ll also discuss media buying — ad networks, big publishers, real-time-bidding (RTB), retargeting and demand-side platforms (DSPs) — to help you get the best bang for your buck from your display dollars.
- The Definitive Guide To The Digital Display Ad Ecosystem
- Don't Be Spooked By The Fear Of Programmatic Ad Buying
- Native Advertising: Inspired Or Invasive?
You’ve known all along that rumors of email’s demise have been greatly exaggerated. It’s still the workhorse of online marketing. Check out our experts’ insights on everything from copywriting to deliverability.
- Post-Conversion CRO: Optimizing For Customer Retention
- Best Practice Pros: How LinkedIn Manages Its Email Programs
- Bigger Companies Should Take Note Of These Great Emails From Startups
Need to beef up a client presentation, make a case internally or just keep up with trends? Nothing is more convincing than quality data. Check out Marketing Metrics for actionable data worthy of your next presentation or strategy meeting.
- How Estimated Reading Times Increase Engagement With Content
- State-Level Usage Statistics: How They Can Be Leveraged
- 3 New Ways To Measure Email Campaign Effectiveness