Reeling in the Potential of Digital Marketing
The shift in consumerism is fast sunsetting the days of casting big wide nets in the hopes of catching profitable customers. Today's savvy consumers demand that you know them and cater to their needs. By combining personalized insight with engaging execution, you can understand the right lure, the right technique, and the right channel to create the hook that will successfully draw in the customers you want.
ANALYTICS & MARKETING
What's working? What’s not working? You’ll never know without a good command of analytics. Learn what metrics count for your marketing goals, and how to move the needle.
- 3 Challenges Of Attribution Modeling: The Bad, The Bad And The Ugly
- 8 Questions To Ask Before Choosing A Tag Management System
- The Only B2B Advertising Metric That Matters
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Looking to establish or enhance a social media presence for your brand? Look no further. We’ll cover everything from Facebook Pages to Twitter Promoted Tweets, to Google+ links to AdWords, also exploring emerging ways to connect with your customers through social media.
- Up Close @ SMX East: Everyone's Wrong About Influence Except Your Customers
- The Customer Experience Is Key: In Every Channel And At Every Interaction
- And Now This: A Response To John Oliver's Views On Real-Time Marketing
If you’re like most people, your smartphone or tablet computer have become must-have accessories. How best to market to folks on the go? Read Marketing Land’s Mobile Marketing column for the latest tips and techniques for these emerging platforms.
- Mobile Web Enthusiasts Unite! A Peace Offering For Responsive Web Design Advocates
- What Do NFC And The New iPhone 6 Mean For Marketers?
- Passbook & Apple Pay: What’s Next And How Marketers Can (And Must) Capitalize
Targeting, optimization and creative are just a few of the topics tackled in Marketing Land’s Display Advertising column. We’ll also discuss media buying — ad networks, big publishers, real-time-bidding (RTB), retargeting and demand-side platforms (DSPs) — to help you get the best bang for your buck from your display dollars.
- Up Close @ SMX East: Seven Steps To Success In Native Advertising
- Advertising Engagement: Past, Present And Future
- How To Create Hands-Off Display Campaigns That Deliver Results
You’ve known all along that rumors of email’s demise have been greatly exaggerated. It’s still the workhorse of online marketing. Check out our experts’ insights on everything from copywriting to deliverability.
- Why Timely Data Trumps Big Data In Email & Mobile Marketing
- Beyond Newsletters: 5 Tips To Help You Completely Re-Think Email Marketing
- How To Design A Shopping Cart Abandonment Email Campaign
Need to beef up a client presentation, make a case internally or just keep up with trends? Nothing is more convincing than quality data. Check out Marketing Metrics for actionable data worthy of your next presentation or strategy meeting.
- How Estimated Reading Times Increase Engagement With Content
- State-Level Usage Statistics: How They Can Be Leveraged
- 3 New Ways To Measure Email Campaign Effectiveness