Reeling in the Potential of Digital Marketing
The shift in consumerism is fast sunsetting the days of casting big wide nets in the hopes of catching profitable customers. Today's savvy consumers demand that you know them and cater to their needs. By combining personalized insight with engaging execution, you can understand the right lure, the right technique, and the right channel to create the hook that will successfully draw in the customers you want.
ANALYTICS & MARKETING
What's working? What’s not working? You’ll never know without a good command of analytics. Learn what metrics count for your marketing goals, and how to move the needle.
- Competitive Advantages With Engagement Analytics
- How To Predict Marginal Returns In Search
- How To Hack The B2B Buying Cycle
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Looking to establish or enhance a social media presence for your brand? Look no further. We’ll cover everything from Facebook Pages to Twitter Promoted Tweets, to Google+ links to AdWords, also exploring emerging ways to connect with your customers through social media.
- How Coke & Denny's React To Real-Time Events On Social Media
- The Facebook News Feed Challenge: Learnings From #SMX Social
- Pinterest: The Social Search Goldmine
If you’re like most people, your smartphone or tablet computer have become must-have accessories. How best to market to folks on the go? Read Marketing Land’s Mobile Marketing column for the latest tips and techniques for these emerging platforms.
- Killer App? Why Not Just Kill The App
- Bold Predictions For Mobile In 2015 From ad:tech New York
- Mobile Marketing: Building A Digital Asset To Get More For Your Money
Targeting, optimization and creative are just a few of the topics tackled in Marketing Land’s Display Advertising column. We’ll also discuss media buying — ad networks, big publishers, real-time-bidding (RTB), retargeting and demand-side platforms (DSPs) — to help you get the best bang for your buck from your display dollars.
- 8 Reasons Why Digital Advertising Works For Brands
- Native Advertising Disclosure & Transparency: Who’s Responsible?
- Fixing Programmatic: Start At The Top
You’ve known all along that rumors of email’s demise have been greatly exaggerated. It’s still the workhorse of online marketing. Check out our experts’ insights on everything from copywriting to deliverability.
- Best Practice Pros: How Groupon Manages Its Email Programs
- 5 Emails Pushing The Boundaries Of HTML & CSS
- Why Reputation Matters In Email Marketing & How You Can Change Yours
Need to beef up a client presentation, make a case internally or just keep up with trends? Nothing is more convincing than quality data. Check out Marketing Metrics for actionable data worthy of your next presentation or strategy meeting.