Reeling in the Potential of Digital Marketing
The shift in consumerism is fast sunsetting the days of casting big wide nets in the hopes of catching profitable customers. Today's savvy consumers demand that you know them and cater to their needs. By combining personalized insight with engaging execution, you can understand the right lure, the right technique, and the right channel to create the hook that will successfully draw in the customers you want.
ANALYTICS & MARKETING
What's working? What’s not working? You’ll never know without a good command of analytics. Learn what metrics count for your marketing goals, and how to move the needle.
- 5 Tips For A Successful Conversion Rate Optimization Program
- How To Apply Statistical Significance In Business Marketing
- 5 New Year's Resolutions To Get The Most From Your Data
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Looking to establish or enhance a social media presence for your brand? Look no further. We’ll cover everything from Facebook Pages to Twitter Promoted Tweets, to Google+ links to AdWords, also exploring emerging ways to connect with your customers through social media.
- Zombies Dead Ahead! (It's Cool, Though -- You WANT These Zombies.)
- Why Engagement DOES Matter As A Social Media Metric
- A Proposal To Unmask Hate On Twitter, Without Abandoning Anonymity
If you’re like most people, your smartphone or tablet computer have become must-have accessories. How best to market to folks on the go? Read Marketing Land’s Mobile Marketing column for the latest tips and techniques for these emerging platforms.
- How Marketers Can Keep Pace As Mobile Rises And Matures
- Scoring Big: 5 Ways Mobile Enhances The NFL Fan Experience
- Boost Ad Performance With Click-To-Call In 2015
Targeting, optimization and creative are just a few of the topics tackled in Marketing Land’s Display Advertising column. We’ll also discuss media buying — ad networks, big publishers, real-time-bidding (RTB), retargeting and demand-side platforms (DSPs) — to help you get the best bang for your buck from your display dollars.
- The Valentine’s Day Shift: How To Make A Love Connection With Your Consumers
- Get In The Game: How Digital Is Creating New Opportunities For Super Bowl Advertisers
- Why I’m Bullish On Content Creators In 2015
You’ve known all along that rumors of email’s demise have been greatly exaggerated. It’s still the workhorse of online marketing. Check out our experts’ insights on everything from copywriting to deliverability.
- What Google’s New Inbox Means For Marketers
- The Fundamentals Of Executing Profitable "Outbound" Email Marketing Campaigns
- Mind Your Email Marketing "ABCs" To Move Forward In 2015
Need to beef up a client presentation, make a case internally or just keep up with trends? Nothing is more convincing than quality data. Check out Marketing Metrics for actionable data worthy of your next presentation or strategy meeting.