Reeling in the Potential of Digital Marketing
The shift in consumerism is fast sunsetting the days of casting big wide nets in the hopes of catching profitable customers. Today's savvy consumers demand that you know them and cater to their needs. By combining personalized insight with engaging execution, you can understand the right lure, the right technique, and the right channel to create the hook that will successfully draw in the customers you want.
ANALYTICS & MARKETING
What's working? What’s not working? You’ll never know without a good command of analytics. Learn what metrics count for your marketing goals, and how to move the needle.
- Evaluating The ROI Of Your Content Marketing With Event Tracking
- So You Think You Need A Data Scientist
- Pay Per What? Choosing Pricing Models In Digital Advertising
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Looking to establish or enhance a social media presence for your brand? Look no further. We’ll cover everything from Facebook Pages to Twitter Promoted Tweets, to Google+ links to AdWords, also exploring emerging ways to connect with your customers through social media.
- Managing The Flow Of Content In Social Media
- Why So Pushy? Why Social Networks Push Non-Friend Content In Your Streams
- The Case For Embracing B2B Social Marketing
If you’re like most people, your smartphone or tablet computer have become must-have accessories. How best to market to folks on the go? Read Marketing Land’s Mobile Marketing column for the latest tips and techniques for these emerging platforms.
- From Coffee To Mobile King: How Starbucks Serves Up Its Mobile Strategy
- Tips For Tackling The Online-Offline Attribution Challenge
- Improving The Mobile E-Commerce Experience
Targeting, optimization and creative are just a few of the topics tackled in Marketing Land’s Display Advertising column. We’ll also discuss media buying — ad networks, big publishers, real-time-bidding (RTB), retargeting and demand-side platforms (DSPs) — to help you get the best bang for your buck from your display dollars.
- Is Your Retargeting Missing The Bullseye?
- In The Marketing Industry's Machine Age, Who Do You Trust?
- Geeking Out On Digital Ads: A Definitive History Of IAB Standards
You’ve known all along that rumors of email’s demise have been greatly exaggerated. It’s still the workhorse of online marketing. Check out our experts’ insights on everything from copywriting to deliverability.
- Are You Messing Up Your Email Newsletter? How To Avoid Common Pitfalls
- The Holiday Prep That Email Marketers Should Be Doing Now
- 10 Data Feeds To Integrate With Your ESP
Need to beef up a client presentation, make a case internally or just keep up with trends? Nothing is more convincing than quality data. Check out Marketing Metrics for actionable data worthy of your next presentation or strategy meeting.
- How Estimated Reading Times Increase Engagement With Content
- State-Level Usage Statistics: How They Can Be Leveraged
- 3 New Ways To Measure Email Campaign Effectiveness