Reeling in the Potential of Digital Marketing
The shift in consumerism is fast sunsetting the days of casting big wide nets in the hopes of catching profitable customers. Today's savvy consumers demand that you know them and cater to their needs. By combining personalized insight with engaging execution, you can understand the right lure, the right technique, and the right channel to create the hook that will successfully draw in the customers you want.
ANALYTICS & MARKETING
What's working? What’s not working? You’ll never know without a good command of analytics. Learn what metrics count for your marketing goals, and how to move the needle.
- The Only B2B Advertising Metric That Matters
- Why Tag Management Isn't Really About Web Site Analytics Anymore
- Larger iPhones: How Might They Impact Advertisers?
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Looking to establish or enhance a social media presence for your brand? Look no further. We’ll cover everything from Facebook Pages to Twitter Promoted Tweets, to Google+ links to AdWords, also exploring emerging ways to connect with your customers through social media.
- And Now This: A Response To John Oliver's Views On Real-Time Marketing
- Managing The Flow Of Content In Social Media
- Why So Pushy? Why Social Networks Push Non-Friend Content In Your Streams
If you’re like most people, your smartphone or tablet computer have become must-have accessories. How best to market to folks on the go? Read Marketing Land’s Mobile Marketing column for the latest tips and techniques for these emerging platforms.
- What Do NFC And The New iPhone 6 Mean For Marketers?
- Passbook & Apple Pay: What’s Next And How Marketers Can (And Must) Capitalize
- 5 Ways The Apple Watch Changes Marketing
Targeting, optimization and creative are just a few of the topics tackled in Marketing Land’s Display Advertising column. We’ll also discuss media buying — ad networks, big publishers, real-time-bidding (RTB), retargeting and demand-side platforms (DSPs) — to help you get the best bang for your buck from your display dollars.
- You Really Have No Idea How Your Media Plans Are Being Built!
- Best Practices For Image Ads On The Google Display Network
- Is Your Retargeting Missing The Bullseye?
You’ve known all along that rumors of email’s demise have been greatly exaggerated. It’s still the workhorse of online marketing. Check out our experts’ insights on everything from copywriting to deliverability.
- Study: Email Deliverability Not Getting Any Easier
- Are You Messing Up Your Email Newsletter? How To Avoid Common Pitfalls
- The Holiday Prep That Email Marketers Should Be Doing Now
Need to beef up a client presentation, make a case internally or just keep up with trends? Nothing is more convincing than quality data. Check out Marketing Metrics for actionable data worthy of your next presentation or strategy meeting.
- How Estimated Reading Times Increase Engagement With Content
- State-Level Usage Statistics: How They Can Be Leveraged
- 3 New Ways To Measure Email Campaign Effectiveness