Share The Experience: Send Your Team To SMX West… and Save 15% to 35%
Give your marketing team the learning and tools they need for a successful and profitable 2014. SMX West provides must-have tactics on SEO, paid search, social media marketing, mobile marketing and more. With 60 sessions to choose from, your team members can select presentations based upon their responsibilities, skill-level and the needs of your organization.
- Get your new hires up to speed with search marketing or social media marketing boot camps, and other “freshman”-level sessions.
- Is your team experienced? The SMX West program shines with intermediate and advanced content. Look for the blue squares and black diamonds on the agenda-at-a glance to identify those sessions.
- Search and social media go hand-in-hand. Foster collaboration by sending your social and search marketers.
- The summit track on Tuesday, March 11 will give a 360-degree view of the future of digital marketing, presented by industry visionaries representing search, social, content, email, display and more.
- Conversions are where rubber meets road. Send your analysts to dive deep into KPIs, optimization, power user data tools and measuring ROI.
- Don’t forget the developers. They will learn how site architecture impacts search marketing results.
- In-depth training is also available through our pre-conference workshops on SEO, advanced AdWords, content marketing, international search and more.
The depth and quality of SMX programming ensures you’ll maximize your investment in time and money. We guarantee it.
Teams of three or more save 15%, six or more save 25% and 12 or more save 35%. E-mail registration[at]searchmarketingexpo.com or call (877) 242-5242 (Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm Eastern) to book your team. Early Bird rates expire February 1, so don’t wait – check out our team packages and register today!
Flying solo? Register online now and pay only $1595 for three days of exceptional content, invaluable connections and all the essential conveniences SMX events provide.
Helpful SMX West links:
- See the agenda
- Pre-conference and in-person networking opportunities
- Hotel & Travel info
More questions? Check out the FAQ
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Discover what's up in the business of marketing each Friday.