SMX Advanced In Two Weeks – Search Engine Land Summit, Workshops and Networking Passes Still Available
Conference tickets are sold out, but you can still get valuable content, make connections at four networking events, and visit over 40 leading solution providers including Bing, DoubleClick, Google and Yahoo!
June 10: Expand Your Horizons or Dive Deep; Choose from 6 Programs
Learn new skills and get perspective-changing ideas at any of the six workshops and summits being held June 10. Choose from:
Search Engine Land Summit: Attend for new perspectives and inspiration on search engine marketing. You’ll hear presentations from nearly a dozen pioneering search marketers, each discussing a topic they believe will change the way you approach your profession. Moderated by the editors of Search Engine Land.
Advanced AdWords Training: Boost your PPC campaign performance with this full day of AdWords best practices and advanced strategies. We’ll give you step-by-step instructions to increase your Quality Score, learn how to sync your ad copy with both your keywords and buying cycle stages, and plenty more.
Bruce Clay SEO Training: Constant algorithm changes, search features and spam detection keep you on your toes and your rankings in flux. Learn techniques that will help you improve your site and rankings from leading SEO expert Bruce Clay.
International Search Summit: Extend your international reach with tactics from a stellar global panel of internet marketing experts. Attendees will leave with real, actionable solutions to their most burning questions on international SEO.
In-house SEO Exchange: Join us for an all-interactive workshop created to meet the unique needs and challenges in-house search marketers face, including technical tricks, organizational management, reporting metrics and getting more from your SEO budget. This workshop is for in-house marketers only; all registrants will be verified.
Local University Advanced: Find out what’s working – and what’s not – at this advanced level training course covering local and mobile search tactics. Attendees will learn top link and content ideas, how to make social media work with local marketing and more.
Search Engine Land Summit and Workshop Passes are only $1095 and also include a Networking Pass to SMX Advanced. Learn more below!
June 11 & 12: Plus Sessions, Learn with Google, and Social Events: Networking Passes Just $139 For Those Pre-registering
Join the most talented marketers in the business at SMX Advanced. With a Networking Pass you can:
- Attend Plus Sessions on mobile search, native ads, link building, and paid/organic search synergy.
- Learn how to maximize opportunities presented by our constantly connected world in the Learn with Google classroom.
- Meet the 40+ leading solution providers in Expo Hall. Exhibitors include search engines, PPC management platforms, SEO tool vendors and web analytics solutions, and a host of others. See the list of exhibitors and sponsors. Expo Hall is open Tuesday, June 11 from 10:15am to 7pm and Wednesday, June 12 from 10am to 2pm.
- Watch the June 11 keynote featuring Google’s Matt Cutts on the high-def monitors in the Expo Hall. Matt will participate in a no-holds-barred Q&A with Search Engine Land founder Danny Sullivan.
Connect with the search community at these events open to Networking Pass holders:
- June 10 (6:00pm-7:00pm): Meet & Greet on the Bell Harbor rooftop, sponsored by Bruce Clay Inc., NetElixir, TripAdvisor and Zillow.
- June 11 (6:00pm-7:00pm): Expo Hall Reception in Elliot Hall at the Bell Harbor, sponsored by Invoca and Kenshoo.
- June 11 (7:30pm-9:00pm): Janes of Digital celebration of women in search and digital, at the Seattle Aquarium, hosted by Bing and SMX.
- June 11 (9:00pm-11:00pm): SMX After Dark at the Seattle Aquarium. Join other SMX Advanced delegates, speakers (and 800 fish!) for a night of great conversations, music, drinks and munchies. Sponsored by Bing.
Networking Passes, good for June 11 and 12, are just $139 when you pre-register by June 9; they are $159 at the door.
Have questions? Give us a call at (877) 242-5242 Monday to Friday 9am-5pm ET, or e-mail us at registration[at]searchmarketingexpo.com
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Discover what's up in the business of marketing each Friday.