SMX Social Media Marketing 2011: Day One Recap
Day one of the SMX Social Media Marketing conference is in the books. We’ve posted a recap from the keynote conversation, SMX Social Media Marketing: Zagg, Neiman Marcus & The LA Times Share Real Social Media Stories, and here are additional links to the session recaps and live blog articles that we’ve found around the web from the conference.
- Live from #SMX Social: Boosting Business With Twitter Marketing, blog.search-mojo.com
- Live from #SMX Social: Successful Targeting Strategies For Facebook Ad Campaigns, blog.search-mojo.com
- Live from SMX Social: Free Facebook Tactics to Drive Traffic & Conversions, blog.search-mojo.com
- Seven tips for better social marketing engagement, www.brafton.com
- SMX Social Media 2011 Coverage – Free Facebook Tactics to Drive Traffic and Conversions, www.artistic-seo.com
- Live from #SMX Social: Keynote Roundtable: Real Social Media Stories From The Field, blog.search-mojo.com
If we missed an article from today’s sessions, please contact us. We’ll aim to put together a similar recap after Tuesday’s sessions.
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Kick off each Monday with the best news and ideas in social media.