Kick off each Monday with the best news and ideas in social media.
SMX Social Media Marketing 2011: Day Two Recap
Day two — the final day — of the SMX Social Media Marketing conference is in the books. Here are links to the session recaps and live blog articles that we’ve found around the web from the conference, including some from day one that weren’t published in time to be included in yesterday’s recap.
- Free Facebook Tactics for Internet Retailers from ZAGG.com, community.microsoftadvertising.com
- Free Facebook Tactics From Arnie Kuenn at Vertical Measures, community.microsoftadvertising.com
- Free Facebook Tactics: Brand Building with Red Roof Inn, community.microsoftadvertising.com
- SMX 2011 Coverage – Keynote Roundtable – Real Social Media Stories From The Field, www.artistic-seo.com
- SMX Scottsdale Day 1 Recap, nickroshon.com
- SMX Social Media 2011 – Successful Targeting Strategies for Facebook Ad Campaigns, www.artistic-seo.com
- SMX Social Media 2011 Coverage – SoLoMo – Social, Local & Mobile – A Crossroads of Opportunity, www.artistic-seo.com
- SMX Social Media Marketing Day 1 recap – the Marvin Gaye Experience, blog.dacgroup.com
- Targeting Strategies for FB Ad Campaigns from Marin Software, community.microsoftadvertising.com
- Boosting Business with Twitter Marketing: 10 tips from SMX, www.brafton.com
- Marketing Campaigns Gone Viral: The Psychology of Sharing, community.microsoftadvertising.com
- SMX experts on how to create content + sharing for viral marketing, www.brafton.com
- SMX Scottsdale Day 2 Recap, nickroshon.com
If you missed our day one coverage, the links are below.