SMX Social Media Marketing Agenda & Keynotes Posted – Register Now for Lowest Rates
Get the insight and tactics you need to solve your challenges and take your social media efforts to the next level. Attend SMX Social Media Marketing, December 5-6 in Las Vegas. Register by October 13 for the lowest rates on this valuable deep dive into social media!
The full agenda is now live, broken out to focus on paid, earned and owned social media topics, including:
- Tactics To Increase Facebook Reach & Engagement
- Maximizing Your Impact With Twitter Ads
- Customer Acquisition Through Social Media
- SEO for Social Media Managers
- Measuring Success: From Reach To ROI
Tactical Keynotes from Google+ and Twitter
Using Twitter to drive traffic to your site, but worried about spamming your followers? Come hear Del Harvey, who leads Trust & Safety at Twitter, as she covers the finer points of twitterquette in her keynote conversation.
As Google+ heads into year two, its impact on social and search continues to grow. Vic Gundotra, the head of Google’s social efforts, will provide insights into what we can expect – and prepare for – in 2013.
Register Now and Save!
Sign up now for this unique, intensively focused conference and secure the best rates available – only $1295 for two days packed with tactics and networking opportunities if you register by October 13.
Get the insight and tactics you need to solve your challenges and take your social media efforts to the next level. Register today!
- Sending your team? Save 10-20% with our group rates
- Start the learning early with an in-depth pre-conference workshop
- Need approval? Use our handy Get the Boss On Board form
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed
- Check out our beautiful Las Vegas venue – and add on some vacation time
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Get the most important digital marketing news each day.